20 August 2012

Dare to be there - I'm in! XD

So, following my last post on this blog, I asked my followers to send an SMS so that I could take past in the "Dare to be there" TV Show. First of all I would like to thank all the friends, relatives and whoever sent an SMS with my name. Secondly, I am proud to say that I made it through the final selection and "I'M IN!!!!!" :D

I was extremely happy when I saw the result and I cannot thank you enough, since without your SMSs, I couldn't make it through this selection! THANKS AGAIN!!! :D


Just yesterday we had our first challenge and it was REALLY fun! All the athletes were divided into 9 teams of 3 persons each. We competed against each other by doing archery, paintball (capture the flag), paintball (sharp shooting), slingshot (with water balloons) and knife throwing.

I did really good in certain sports and moderately good in other....considering that I never threw knives, used a paintball gun or held a bow and arrow in my hand I am pretty satisfied with the result!! :)

Next challenge will be held next month and apparently it should be a water based challenge/s.

Triathlon training hasn't stopped, although last week I couldn't train as much as I usually do due to personal priorities. Will try to train harder this week. Also, I am really looking forward for my third race...hopefully nothing happens to my bike and I can give 100% and do a personal best of sub 1hr20mins! :)

Till next time, take care and thanks again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment