03 August 2012

Secondary objective: Dare to be there Challenge (TV reality show)

It's been quite some time since my last post. So here's a quick update.

Training has been going good however have been training intermittently due to other (more important) priorities I have in life. Have been doing more weights especially in the upper (core)are to try and improve the swim. Running is going quite good however haven't been concentrating on speed these last weeks. Concentrating more on the bike to run part. Don't want to fade and have cramps in the first 1 - 2kms :) Cycling I'm improving and I am trying to gain more speed and control the lactic acid in my legs as well.

In addition to training I have recently done an audition for the "Dare to be there Challenge" which will be aired on ONE TV within the coming months (end of summer I presume). I have been shortlisted however now I need all your support to make the last step and be able to participate in the program.


Please send an SMS to 50614441and write Malcolm Aber in order to vote for me. :)


Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment