27 April 2012

Brick session with my training mates

With summer approaching, one can start training in the evening while daylight is still available. This will provide the opportunity for us tri-athletes to train without a turbo trainer. In fact, just yesterday we met near coastline at 6pm and did a tough interval session which included both speed and hills.

To my surprise I managed to keep up with the group really well and I could also push more if I wanted to but since it was my first time I did not want to risk it. during the speed session I managed to keep an average of 40km/hr speed and am really happy with the result! =D

After a hard interval session with the bike, we ran about 2.4km and I managed to run an average of 4:58 mins per km. Still need to run faster however I my running improved a lot since I started training. I cannot expect to reach the other athletes in a few months....but one day, I will :)

After all the hard training I have been doing...results are definitely showing!



Bring on more hard training Fabio!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment