16 April 2012

Cycling - Knee pain

During these last 2 weeks or so, I was experiencing some back knee pain during and after sessions. When I asked my coach he suggested me to use deep heat and that is what I did. However, during last Sunday's cycling session I THINK that I found what is causing the knee pain.



I noticed that when pull me leg up (right leg) during a bike ride the knee tends to point more the the outer part instead of pointing it straight upwards. I guess that is the problem and I have to find a solution for this....and it has to be a fast solution. Therefore, if anybody out there knows what I should do or maybe can provide me some tips, I would really appreciate it. Please feel free to post your suggestions in the comment box below.

In the meantime, I am still training hard since my first race will be in a month's time.

Thanks and have a nice day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment