21 March 2012

Something that keeps me going

Five months have already passed since when I started training. Weight is constantly going down, getting leaner and stronger however it was NOT plain sailing...not at all!

The first month was really painful. After some years of being totally inactive (couch potato) I expected some pain (particularly in my legs) however the day after each training session I would barely be able to stand up on my legs. I knew that this would have been a really important checkpoint and I had to reach it if I wanted to continue training.

And so I did! Training nowadays is not THAT painful anymore but even if it was more painful than in the beginning, I would have kept going...and there is no way I will stop now! Training for the race and the race itself has something that will keep you going. Like a drug, sort of...

Off to training we go....MUST GET FITTER!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment